Catching the look on Harry's face, he added quickly, But people only die in proper duels, you know, with real wizards.
瞥了一眼哈利的表情后,羅恩很快地又加了幾句,通常只有很特別的決斗才會死人啦!只有真正的巫師們才有這種能力。
The most you and Malfoy'll be able to do is send sparks at each other.
你和馬爾夫嘛,最多就互相對打一番。
Neither of you knows enough magic to do any real damage.
畢竟你們兩個都還不懂什么真正能殺人的巫術。
I bet he expected you to refuse, anyway.
我想,那家伙一千個希望你會出口拒絕他的挑戰。
And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?
假如我的魔法杖幫不了我忙呢?
Throw it away and punch him on the nose, Ron suggested.
那就干脆扔掉魔法杖,對著那家伙的鼻子送他一拳嘗嘗!羅恩給哈利出了個主意。
Excuse me.
打擾了。
They both looked up. It was Hermione Granger.
兩人抬頭一看,原來是荷米恩。
Can't a person eat in peace in this place? said Ron.
難道我們想安安靜靜地吃頓晚飯都不行嗎?羅恩說。
Hermione ignored him and spoke to Harry.
荷米恩不理他,她沖著哈利說
I couldn't help overhearing what you and Malfoy were saying.
剛才我聽到了你和馬爾夫說的話。
Bet you could, Ron muttered.
真希望你沒有聽到。羅恩低聲響咕。
And you mustn't go wandering around the school at night, think of the points you'll lose Gryffindor if you're caught, and you're bound to be.
你最好不要夜里起來在學校里走來走去。假如你被抓住的話,想想格林芬頓將會因你而被扣掉多少分!你得為此而負責!
It's really very selfish of you.
哼,你太自私了!
And it's really none of your business, said Harry.
無論怎樣都不關你事!哈利回答道。
Good-bye, said Ron.
再見!羅恩說。