I think we've lost him, Harry panted, leaning against the cold wall and wiping his forehead.
我想,我們已經擺脫了費馳。哈利靠在冰冷的墻上,一邊擦著前額的汗,一邊氣喘吁吁地說。
Neville was bent double, wheezing and spluttering.
尼維爾一屁股坐了下來,大口大口地喘氣。
I — told — you, Hermione gasped, clutching at the stitch in her chest, I — told — you.
我……早已……警告過……你……荷米恩用力地抓著胸前的衣服,喘著說。 早……警告過你……
We've got to get back to Gryffindor tower, said Ron, quickly as possible.
現在我們回到了原處,羅恩說,趕快回去吧。
Malfoy tricked you, Hermione said to Harry.
馬爾夫是在捉弄你,荷米恩對哈利說。
You realize that, don't you? He was never going to meet you — Filch knew someone was going to be in the trophy room, Malfoy must have tipped him off.
你應該明白這一點的,對不對?他從來就沒打算過要和你決斗——費馳怎么會知道有人躲在紀念品展覽室里?肯定是馬爾夫向他告密的!
Harry thought she was probably right, but he wasn't going to tell her that.
哈利心里面認為荷米恩說得對,不過他并不準備告訴她。
Let's go.
咱們走吧。
It wasn't going to be that simple.
要回去可也不容易。
They hadn't gone more than a dozen paces when a doorknob rattled and something came shooting out of a classroom in front of them.
四人才走了幾步,教室的門把手噔地動了一下,有個人呼他從教室里蹦了出來。
It was Peeves.
是喧嘩鬼皮維斯!
He caught sight of them and gave a squeal of delight.
他沖著四人吱吱地笑,高興得手舞足蹈。
Shut up, Peeves — please — you'll get us thrown out.
別吵,皮維斯……求求你……你這樣做會使我們被費馳發現的!
Peeves cackled.
皮維斯咯咯地笑。
Wandering around at midnight, Ickle Firsties?
半夜里出來散步嗎?小家伙們?
Tut, tut, tut. Naughty, naughty, you'll get caughty.
嘖嘖嘖,真淘氣,被費馳抓住的話可不得了哇!
Not if you don't give us away, Peeves, please.
所以請你不要告訴他,皮維斯,求你啦!
Should tell Filch, I should, said Peeves in a saintly voice, but his eyes glittered wickedly.
嗯,我必須把這件事告訴費馳,皮維斯故作嚴肅地說,他的眼睛不懷好意地眨了眨。
It's for your own good, you know.
這是為了你們好啊,你們要明白我的苦心。
Get out of the way, snapped Ron, taking a swipe at Peeves this was a big mistake.
快滾開!羅恩實在不耐煩了,沖著皮維斯大嚷——他這舉動可聞了個大禍。
STUDENTS OUT OF BED! Peeves bellowed, STUDENTS OUT OF BED DOWN THE CHARMS CORRIDOR!
有學生半夜跑出來啦!皮維斯大聲高呼,有學生半夜跑出來了!就在咒語學習室旁邊哪!