How do you know this? How? Did you see something?
你怎么知道的 你看到什么了嗎
I... saw pictures.
我看過...照片
Sidney was always looking for scandal. It sells papers. He showed me.I buried them of course.
西德尼總是四處收集八卦 那對報紙銷量有益 他給我看了 當然 我把照片藏起來了
Show me. Kathryn Show me.
給我看 凱思琳 把照片給我看
Why didn't you tell me?
你為什么沒告訴我
Because I thought you two were working it out.
我以為你們在修復感情
I wanted you to work it out.
我希望你們能破鏡重圓
Believe me, I want you two together.
相信我 我希望你們在一起
Why?
為什么
Why do you care about any of this?
你為什么要關心我們
Because I'm your friend.
因為我是你的朋友
No, you're not.
不 你不是
A friend wouldn't do this. A friend wouldn't lie. Everyone is lying to me.
朋友不會這么做 朋友不會說謊 每個人都在騙我
What's this?
這是什么
It's a shrine to the guardian of the lake.
湖的守護神的神龕
Every man who faces it leaves an offering here first, asking for the creature's mercy.
每個來訪者都會先到這里供奉 祈求那怪物放他們一條生路