Oh, go on. Open it.
快打開看看啊
What's the occasion?
為什么送我禮物呢
The occasion is I love you.
因為我愛你
Go on. Now I know you miss your book, but with this, you can do the heroics.
打開吧 我知道你丟了童話書 但有了這個 你也可以做那些英勇的事
You can save the princesses.
你可以救出公主
You can be the hero.
做大英雄
Henry, you have to believe me. When I tore down the playground, I did it for your safety.
亨利 你要相信我 我把城堡毀掉 是為了保障你的安全
Please don't be upset with me. I really didn't mean to destroy your book.
不要生我的氣 我真不是有意毀掉你的書
It's not just the book.
不光是書的問題
Okay. Then what is it?
好吧 那還有什么
It's Emma. I want to see her.
艾瑪 我想見她
Regina, you got a min… I'm sorry.
瑞金娜 你有時... 抱歉
Oh, don't worry about it. Henry, why don't you get home and start your homework? I'll be there in a bit, and we can have dinner.
沒關系 亨利 你回家去做作業好嗎 我過兒就去 然后我們吃晚飯
Oh, Kathryn, what is it?
凱思琳 怎么了
It's David. He's leaving me.
戴維 他要離開我
That little homewrecker. Excuse me?
那個"小三" 你說什么
She just couldn't stay away, could she?
她就是不能滾遠點嗎
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
Why, Mary Margaret, of course.
當然是瑪麗·瑪格麗特
What's Mary Margaret got to do with this?
瑪麗·瑪格麗特與此事有什么關系呢
What's Mary Margaret got to do with any of this? Regina, do you know something?
瑪麗·瑪格麗特與此事究竟有什么關系 瑞金娜 你知道什么嗎
They've been having an affair.
他們一直有私情