A moment, please.
請讓我們單獨待會兒
This is where my beloved Frederick sacrificed his life.
這是我親愛的弗雷德里犧牲的地方
I'm sorry. Did he die in battle?
我很抱歉 他死在戰爭中嗎
We were traveling with my father, King Midas. When our caravan was ambushed, Frederick bravely defended us and was cut down saving my father's life.
我們當時與我父王邁達斯國王同行 我們的隊伍遇到了伏兵 弗雷德里克英勇地保護了我們他為救我父親而喪生
It's a fitting tribute. The craftsmanship is is remarkable.
這紀念像正合適宜 工藝真出色
I've never seen anything quite so lifelike.
我還沒見如此栩栩如生的
That's because the hand you're touching is actually Frederick's.
那是因為你所觸摸的就是弗雷德里克的手
Excuse me?
什么意思
It's not a statue.
它不是雕像
Frederick saw the attack when no one else did and threw himself in front of my father, knocking him to safety.
弗雷德里克是第一個發現伏兵的人 他用身體護住了我父親 把他撞到了安全的地方
Because of my father's curse, he was instantly turned to gold.
但因為我父親的詛咒 他瞬間變成了金人
All curses can be broken.
任何詛咒都有破解之道
Have you tried true love's kiss?
你試過真愛之吻嗎
Until my lips bled.
我吻到雙唇流血
The gold got in the way.
金子阻擋了它的力量
There must be something else to do.
一定還有其他方法