We've reached my father's realm. We should be safe here.
我們已經到達我父親的領土 我們應該安全了
I have provisions waiting for you.
我幫你準備了一些必需品
I can't take any of it, not until you tell me what's really going on.
這些我不能收 你得告訴我到底是怎么回事
I told you, I was just Stop playing games.
我告訴過你 我只是 別跟我玩花招
If you have no feelings for me, as you've said, why show me any kindness at all?
若真如你所說 你對我沒有感覺的話 為什么要幫我做這些
What haven't you told me?
你有什么瞞著我
This isn't about you, James.
與你無關 詹姆斯
It's me. I don't want to marry you because my heart also belongs to another a man I was once to wed... a man named Frederick.
是我 我不愿意嫁給你 是因為我也心有所屬 我本來打算嫁給他 他叫弗雷德里克
What happened?
后來呢
We all have our own tragedies lost love being the worst.
我們都各有自己的悲劇 失去所愛是悲劇之最
I thought reuniting you with yours might grant me some consolation.
幫助你和她團聚也能給我一些安慰
Well, I'm afraid I'm not able to help you, then.
那么我想我無法幫你了
My "love" told me in no uncertain terms that she does not feel for me as... I do for her.
我的"愛人"堅定地告訴我 她對我的感情 與我對她的并不一樣
You can't fight for something that doesn't exist.
你無法爭取不存在的東西
So... there is my tragedy.
這就是我的悲劇
That's so tragedy.
是很悲劇
Come. Follow me.
來 跟我來