August W. Booth.
奧古斯特·W·布茲
Really? With the middle initial?
是嘛 中間名還搞縮寫
W's for Wayne.
W是韋恩的縮寫
So there goes your reason for not meeting me here after work.
這下你沒借口下班后不在這里和我見面了吧
Who was that?
他是誰
I don't know yet.
我還不清楚
"Yet"? So you're going to find out?
"還" 那你是打算去查了
It's nothing.
沒什么事
Nothing with you means something, because if it were nothing, we wouldn't be talking about it.
你說沒事就是 有事要是真沒事的話 我們就不會討論它了
I'm sorry. I thought you called me here to talk about you.
抱歉 我以為你約我來這 是要說你自己的事
Yeah, but talking about you is easier right now.
是的 但現在說你的事比較輕松
What is it? What's going on?
怎么了 發生了什么
Remember when you told me to stay away from David and I agreed?
還記得你勸我離戴維遠點 而我也同意了嗎
Yes.
是的
I didn't.
我沒這么做
Yeah, I know.
我知道
You do? How?
你知道 是怎么知道的
Because I'm sheriff, and you are a lovesick schoolteacher.
因為我是警長 而你是個陷入苦戀的教師
Covering your tracks is not exactly your strong suit.
隱藏行跡并不是你的強項
Well, I've been discreet... discreet.
我已經很... 很謹慎了
Two teacups in the sink, new perfume, late nights, plunging necklines It was not hard to connect the dots.
水槽里的一對茶杯 新香水 晚歸家 穿低領 把這些線索串聯起來沒什么難的
Plunging?
低領
When I met you, you were a top button kind of girl.
初遇你時 你可是個高領女孩
Why didn't you say anything?
那為何你什么都沒說
I'm not your mother.
我可不是你媽
No. According to Henry, I'm yours.
是啊 在亨利看來 我可是你媽
I just figured that you would let me know when it was time.
我只是覺得 時候到了 你自會告訴我
I'm assuming it's time.
我想是時候了