The only way no one gets hurt here is if we don't want to be together.
唯一不讓任何人受到傷害的辦法就是我們不要再在一起了
Is that what you want?
這是你想要的嗎
No.
不
Well, then we have to stop hiding and do something. It's better she hears it from you than from someone else.
那我們就該采取行動 別再躲藏了 這事你來告訴她總比別人說好
You have to make a choice.
你該做出選擇了
I choose... you.
我選擇...你
Then it's time to tell Kathryn.
那就該告訴凱思琳了
I've been meaning to bump into you.
我一直想著要和你來個偶遇呢
Matter of fact, I was hoping we might grab that drink you promised.
事實上 我一直期待 你能兌現和我出去喝一杯的承諾
Is that you asking me out?
你是在約我出去嗎
Well, if putting a label on it makes you more comfortable, sure. Let's call it a date.
要是這么說你能覺得舒服點 那行啊 把它當做約會吧
I thought you came here to write, find inspiration.
我以為你到這里是為了寫書 尋找靈感
I'm optimistic about our date.
我很看好我們的約會
See, I have a policy. I won't go out with guys who won't tell me their names. I find it weeds out the ones who like to keep secrets, like they're already married or they store body parts in their freezer.
我有個原則 不和不愿透露姓名的男人約會 因為這樣能剔除一些愛隱瞞事實的人 比如已有妻室 或是在自家冰箱藏了尸塊
It was nice talking to you.
和你聊得很愉快