Chicken's delicious.
雞肉很好吃
David, there's something we need to discuss.
戴維 有件事我想跟你談談
Okay.
說吧
I applied to law school.
我申請了法學院
That's amazing.
這是天大的好事
Why didn't you ever tell me?
你怎么沒早告訴我
I don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe 'cause I didn't think I could actually do it, but I did.
或許我覺得自己并不會真去申請 但是我申請了
I got this today. I got in.
今天收到的信 我被錄取了
Itit's in... Boston.
是在波士頓
I know things have been hard between us, but maybe a fresh start is what we need.
我知道我們的婚姻最近不太順利 也許我們需要換個地方重新開始
Maybe we've been fighting too hard to recapture old memories when we should've been making new ones instead.
或許我們一直努力找回曾經的記憶 但其實我們該創造新的記憶
Who are you? What are you waiting for?! Do you think I fear you?
你是誰 你還在等什么 你覺得我怕你嗎
Abigail? What are you doing here?
艾比蓋爾 你在這干什么
I wanted to get my hands on you before your father ripped you to shreds.
我想在你父王把你撕成碎片前找到你
How did you know I was going... Because I have ears in the king's court.
你怎么知道我要...因為我在宮廷里有耳目
And despite everyone's best efforts to shield me from it, I know the truth.
盡管大家都努力瞞著我 我知道事情的原委