You love Snow White... and you have no intention of marrying me.
你愛上了白雪 根本沒有跟我成婚的打算
I won't marry someone I don't love or give that despot the satisfaction that I helped him.
我不會娶我不愛的人 更不會幫那個暴君 讓他心滿意足
If that means suffering the consequences, so be it.
即使我要為此付出代價 我也愿意
You're prepared to lay down your life.
你愿意犧牲自己的性命
How charming.
真有魄力
But I didn't come here to see you die.
不過我不是來殺你的
I came here to help you escape.
我是來幫你逃跑的
Why would you do anything to help me?
你為什么要幫我
Because I don't want to marry you either.
因為我也不想嫁給你
What did you tell her?
你怎么跟她說的
That I needed to take a walk, clear my head, think about it.
我說我要出去走走 讓頭腦清醒一下 認真想想
I'm guessing you didn't tell her that the walk was with me.
我猜你沒告訴她你要跟我一起走走
No. No, of course not.
當然沒有
Why is that our default? Lying.
為什么我們一直都是這樣 欺騙別人
Because I don't... We're not being honest.
因為我不想 我們一點都不誠實
I know it's hard, but... We have to tell her the truth about everything, about us.
我知道這不容易 但是我們得告訴她真相 告訴她我們的事
I don't know if I can.
我不知道我能不能這么做
You have to.
你必須得告訴她
If we can't be honest with other people, how can we be honest with each other?
如果我們不能對別人開誠布公 又怎么能對彼此誠實呢
Is it really the best plan?
這真是最好的計劃了嗎
What's your plan?
那你的計劃是什么
Moving to Boston?
搬去波士頓嗎
No.
不