We should have talked to you sooner, but we've been completely honest. We didn't lie.
我們應該早點告訴你的 但我們全都告訴你了 我們沒有騙你
You didn't lie?
你們沒騙人
You snuck around. You have him break up my marriage with a pack of lies, with some crap about not being able to connect?
你們偷偷約會 你讓他用一串謊話結束我們的婚姻 說什么無法與我心靈相契
He didn't have any trouble connecting with you.
看來他很輕松就與你相契了
David didn't tell you about us?
戴維沒跟你說我們的事嗎
No. Of course not. That would have been the honorable thing to do.
沒有 當然沒 那才是可敬的做法
But he said he would tell you.
但他說他會告訴你
Well, then he lied to you, too.
那么 他也對你撒謊了
Good luck making it work. You two deserve each other.
祝你們能走到一起 你們真是一對
Where are you?
你在哪
Make yourself known to me. Beast!
出來見我 怪物
Show yourself.
現(xiàn)身
Here I am.
我來了