You're gonna come in?
你不進來嗎
I thought you wanted that drink.
你不是想和我喝一杯嗎
I do, but I didn't say here. Hop on.
的確 但沒說在這里 上來
You want me to get on the back of that bike?
你想讓我坐你摩托后座
That's what "Hop on" Means.
那就是"上來"的意思
How about if we go somewhere, I drive?
我們要去哪里 我來開車如何
How about you stop having to control everything and take a leap of faith?
不如你別什么都得說了算 相信我 放手一搏
You owe me a drink. Hop on. I know a good watering hole.
你欠我一杯酒 上來 我帶你去個水井[酒館]
If you don't, I will.
如果你不上 我就要上了
A watering hole, literally?
還真是一口水井[酒館]
Well, say what you want about me. I always tell the truth.
隨便你怎么看我 但我從不撒謊
I just thought a drink was, like, wine or whiskey.
我以為喝一杯是指紅酒或者威士忌之類的
What, do you want me to get you drunk?
你想我把你灌醉嗎
No.
不想
Next time.
下次吧
You are optimistic.
你這人蠻樂觀的
They say there's something special about this well.
據說 這口井很特別
There's even a legend.
甚至有一個關于它的傳說
They say that the water from the well is fed by an underground lake, and that lake has magical properties.
他們說井里的水源自于一個地下湖 那是個有魔力的湖泊
Magic? You sound like Henry.
魔力 你說話真像亨利
Smart kid.
聰明的孩子
So this legendit says that if you drink the water from the well, something lost will be returned to you.
根據這個傳說 假如你喝了井水 失去的東西就會回來