The way David looks at Mary Margaret... that's what I want for me...And I'm gonna go out there and I'm gonna find it.
戴維看瑪麗·瑪格麗特的眼神正是我想要的。我要去大千世界,尋找我自己的愛情。
What are you talking about?
你在說什么呢?
I'm sticking to my plan. I'm moving to Boston... Alone. If I stay here, I'll never be happy.
我要堅持原計劃,搬去波士頓,獨自一人。如果我待在這里,永遠都不會快樂。
And what about David?
那戴維怎么辦?
I wrote him a letter him and Mary Margaret. I told them they should be together.
我給他寫了一封信寫給他和瑪麗·瑪格麗特。我告訴他們,他們應該在一起。
Uh, I'm sorry. You did what?
什么? 你干了什么?
I can't see him, not now.It's just too painful.
我現在無法面對他,太痛苦了。
I'm gonna miss you, Regina.
我會想你的,瑞金娜。
You've been a good friend to me.
你一直是我的好朋友。
You're really going?
你真的要去嗎?
You know, it's funny.I've always had this irrational fear of leaving Storybrooke, like something just was holding me back. Is that crazy?
有趣的是,我一直對離開童話鎮有種無端的恐懼,就像有東西牽制著我,很奇怪吧。
No. Change is always frightening.
不奇怪,變化總令人恐懼。
But you know what, Kathryn?
但你知道嗎,凱思琳?
This just may be what you need. Maybe you'll find what you're looking for.
也許這正是你需要的,或許你能找到你想要的。