It's beautiful.I had no idea you were so good with plants.Better than with people, it would seem.
真美!沒想到你這么會種花,似乎比社交能力強點。
What are you doing here? I thought after what happened yesterday, I'd be the last person you'd want to see.
你來干什么?我以為經過昨天的事以后 我會是你最不想見到的人。
So did I. And then I thought about it, and I realized I owed you an apology. Kathryn, you don't...I know you would never do anything to hurt me.I was just so angry and confused, and I snapped. I'm sorry.
我本來也這么認為,但后來我仔細想了想我覺得我應該向你道歉。 凱思琳 ,你不用,我知道你永遠都不會傷害我。我只是當時在氣頭上,心里又亂,就沖你發火了。對不起。
I've just been fighting so hard to hold on to David, I've never stopped to ask myself why.
我一直在想方設法留住戴維,但卻從未問過自己為什么要這樣做。
He's your husband. You love each other. You always have.
他是你的丈夫,你們彼此相愛,一直如此。
No. We haven't.
不,我們不相愛。
See the way he looks at her?
看到他看她的眼神了嗎?
He's never looked at me like that, not even before his accident.
他從沒這樣看過我,即使在他出事前也沒有過。
Kathryn, relationships take work. You can't give up so easily.
凱思琳,愛情需要努力維系,你不能輕言放棄。
Have you ever been in love?
你曾愛過誰嗎?
Yes. Once.
愛過,愛過一次。
Then you're lucky.
你真幸運!
Because what I'm coming to understand is... is that I haven't.
因為我現在終于意識到我從未愛過。
What they have is real. It's true.
他們擁有的才是真實的,真正的愛。
My marriage to David it just was like an illusion.
我和戴維的婚姻就像幻覺一樣。
I don't know how it happened, but it was never real.
我不知道為何會這樣,但它從來都不是真的。
I know that now.
我現在明白了。