Who did this?
這是誰干的?
I don't know.
我不知道。
I'm sorry. I don't know how any of this happened.
抱歉,我不知道怎么會弄成這樣。
You don't know? Really?
你不知道,是嗎?
Mary Margaret, i can't control what other people do.
瑪麗·瑪格麗特,我沒法掌控別人行為。
No, but you can control what you do, and you lied.
沒錯,但你可以把握自己的行為,而你撒謊了。
And now everyone is calling me a tramp.
現在所有人都說我是蕩婦。
Who told her?
是誰告訴她的?
That is exactly the wrong question.
這個問題可沒問到點子上。
The real question is why didn't you do what we discussed?
真正的問題是為何你沒按我們說好的做。
Why didn't you tell her?
你為什么不告訴她?
I thought we could spare her feelings.
我以為我們可以避免傷害她的感情。
Right. You thought. Not we. You.
是啊,你以為,不是我們,是你!
And we discussed this.
我們已經談過這個問題了。
I didn't want anyone to get hurt.
我不想讓任何人受傷害。
Now everyone is hurt.
現在所有人都受傷害了。
We had an understanding.
我們已經達成共識了。
We had an agreement.
我們已經說好了的。
But you not only lied to her, you lied to me.
但你不僅對她說了謊 你對我也說了謊。
Mary Margaret, please. Listen to me.
瑪麗·瑪格麗特,拜托,聽我說。
If we want to see if if this if what we have is love... We have to do what you said.
如果我們想知道,我們之間究竟是不是愛情,我們就得像你說的那樣。
We have to pick up the pieces, and we gotta move on.
我們得收拾殘局,我們得重新開始。
David, this isn't love.
戴維,這不是愛情。
What we have is something else entirely.
我們之間的感情完全是另一回事。
What we have is destructive, and it has to stop.
它會給人帶來傷害,我們得結束這段感情。
What are you saying?
你什么意思?
That we shouldn't be together.
我們不該在一起。