Water from Lake Nostos, as requested.
納斯托斯湖的湖水 依你所求
Remarkable! But how did you manage to slay the beast?
不可思議 你是如何戰勝水怪的
Oh, the fate of your true love was at stake, and it was a battle I couldn't afford to lose.
事關你愛人的命運 這是場絕不能輸的戰役
Abigail, what happened to me?
艾比蓋爾 我出什么事了
You were trapped, but now you're free.
你被困住了 但你現在自由了
This is James. He's the one who freed you.
他是詹姆斯 就是他讓你重獲自由
I am forever indebted to you.
你的恩情我永世都無法還清了
Well, pay me back by walking down the aisle... with someone you truly belong with.
若想回報我 就與你真心所愛之人 步入婚姻的殿堂吧
And perhaps giving me a horse and supplies for a journey as well.
或許還可以送我一匹馬和一些遠行的物品
Done.
沒問題
Thank you... so much.
謝謝...非常感謝