I will always find her. And I will convince her that we belong together.I will always fight for her, no matter what comes between us.
我總是能找到她 我要說服她 我們是彼此的歸宿 不論有什么艱難險阻 我永遠會為她而努力爭取
It won't be much of a fight.
用不著爭取什么
What are you talking about?
什么意思
Snow wants to be with you more than anything.
白雪不知道有多么想和你在一起
Don't mock me.
別和我開玩笑了
Snow told me that we can't be together because she doesn't love me.She left here to break up your wedding because she's in love with you. Unless something changed her mind along the way.
白雪說我們不能在一起是因為她不愛我 她離開這里 想去阻止你結婚正是因為她愛你 除非 有什么事讓她改主意了
Not something. Someone.
不是什么事 是某個人
James? Who are they?
詹姆斯 他們是誰
That's someone. King george.
那就是"某個人" 喬治國王
Bring me his head!
拿下他的人頭
Come on!
快上馬
You feel like talking about it yet?
想聊聊嗎
Nope.
不想
You wanna be alone?
那你想一個人待著嗎
Nope.
不想