My mom's picking me up in, like, five minutes.
我媽還有五分鐘就來接我了。
All right, I'll be quick then. I just have something I'd like to give you.
好吧,那我就快點說。我有樣東西要給你。
You found it! Where'd you get it?
你找到了,在哪找到的?
I found it in a gutter.It must have fallen off the dump truck on the way to the junkyard and got tossed around in the rain and somehow made its way back to me.
在排水溝里。估計是垃圾車去垃圾場時掉下來的掉在雨中。不知怎的,讓我找到了。
Wow. That's crazy.What other explanation could there be?
天啊!太不可思議了!還會有其他什么可能呢?
I don't know.
我也不知道。
Well, whatever happened, it came back to me.
無論發生了什么,它回到我身邊了。
Maybe it means our luck is changing. Operation Cobra is back on.
或許這意味著我們的好運要來了 "眼鏡蛇行動"再度啟動。
It's a sign. Things are gonna be better.
這是一種啟示,一切都會好起來。
I hope you're right, kid.
希望你是對的,孩子。
I gotta go.
我得走了。
Snow! Snow White! Snow! Are you there?!
白雪!白雪!白雪!你在嗎?
She's gone. She never came back after she went to find you.
她走了,自從她去找你,就再也沒回來過。
Then I'll find her.
那我要找到她。