But, for the record... I think you're smoking hot.不過實話告訴你,我認為你非常有魅力
for the record為準確起見
Just for the record, the minister's statement is wrong on two points.
必須明確指出,部長的言論有兩點是錯誤的。
Well, I might have lowballed a little bit.我或許有點謙虛了
a little bit有點兒; 一點兒
I'm a little bit tired. Let's take a short rest.
我有點累了。讓我們休息一會兒。
This bread is a little bit stale.
面包不太新鮮。
Gloria? Come on, let's-- Let's talk about this.讓我們...談談
talk about談論,談及;談到,討論
Let's talk about something else.
讓我們談點別的什么吧。
We can talk about this matter in private.
我們只能私下談論這個話題。