Listen, claire feels terrible.
Claire覺得很抱歉
Why don't you talk to her?
你為什么不和她談談
Why?
有什么好談的
I knowhat she thinks-- A coal digger.
我知道她是怎么看我的 一個淘煤女
You know she's saying "gold digger."
你知道她說的是"淘金女"
Yes, phil!Okay, well,
是的 Phil 好吧
I-I know she said that,
我知道她是貶義
But that was a long time ago, before...
但是這已經是很久以前的事了 那會兒...
she knew you. Does jay buy me nice things?
她還不認識你 Jay會買貴重東西給我嗎
Yes, of course! All beautiful things!
當然啊 可都是高檔貨
Look at this.
看看這些
Yellow,red, blue --
黃的 紅的 藍的
All the colors.
所有的顏色都齊了
Do you think i can't live without these?
你覺得我和Jay在一起就是為了這些?
Take them away, phil.
拿回去吧 Phil
Gloria.We all know you'd be fine without underwear.
我們知道你根本不需要胸罩
I mean, we know it's not about that.
我是說這和內衣無關
No.
當然無關
It's about me not being accepted by my new family.
其實我根本沒有被這個家所接受
That is not true.
完全不對
Gloria, look, you're a beautiful woman.
Gloria 聽著 你非常漂亮
In fact, you're probably one of those beautiful women who doesn't even know it.
事實上 你或許根本沒有意識到自己有多漂亮
No, i know it.
我知道我很漂亮
So it's natural for claire to wonder about you and her dad.
所以Claire很自然會懷疑 你和她爸爸在一起的動機
This family is very protective of each other.
這家人都保護欲過重