I didn't respond because...
我沒有回答 因為...
this shouldn't be... about me.
這里應該...沒我什么事了
It should be about you...
這應該是你
talking to you...
跟你
about it.
談話
Phil?Honey...No, no, no. No.
等一下... 不用說了
You're welcome.
不用客氣
I don't know what to say except for that I am really, really sorry.
除了抱歉之外 我不知道還能說些什么
Just tell me one thing.
我只問你一件事
How do you really feel that I'm with your father?
你到底是怎么看待我和你爸爸的婚姻
Uh, well...
其實
honestly, at first, it was hard.
老實說 一開始有點難以接受
I mean, you don't expect to wake up one morning
我是說 誰想早上醒來
With a new mom who looks like she fell off a mud flap.
發現自己有了一個日歷女郎般魔鬼身材的后媽
But...
但是...
I'm getting used to it.
我已經開始習慣了
And
而且
The important thing is you make him happy,
最重要的是 你讓他重新煥發了青春
Which you do, in so many ways.
用你那些獨特的方法
So many colors.
如此的多姿多彩
Are we okay?
我們和好嗎
No.
不行