Ok your brother's lunch is packed
好了 你弟弟的午餐裝好了
you're buying your own lunch
你自己買午餐吃 Luke Alex 下來啦 要走啦
Here we go. Last chance for the summer handshake
來 最后一次夏日式拍手咯
Dad?
爸爸
Come on, we're only halfway done.
喂 我們才做到一半耶
I need help.
我需要幫助
I was supposed to keep a journal all summer.
暑假的時候 我得每天寫日記的
It's due today.
今天就要交了
Wow,first day of school,and you're already behind?
哇 第一天上學就要欠作業啦?
I'm dead.
我死定了
All right,tell me how far you've gotten.
好吧 你還落下多少?
Okay.
好吧
"June 21st --found a stick."
"6月21日 撿到一根棍子
"June 22nd..."
"6月22日..."
That's it.
沒了
That's it?
就這樣?
It was a really cool stick.
那棍子還真的蠻棒的
He's right. It looked like a snake.
是啊 看起來就像一條蛇
Getting everybody out of the house in the morning can be really tough,
讓大家早上出門是件很難的事
Especially the first day of school.
尤其是開學第一天
From the minute we get up at 7:00
打從我們7點起床
Till we drop them off at school,
到送他們上學
It is go,go,go.
就一直沒停過
I get up at 6:00.
我6點就起來了
I get up at 5:00.
我還5點就起床了呢
Seriously, I get up at 6:00.
說真的 我6點起來的
That's you? I th-- I thought we had a raccoon.
那是你? 我還以為是只浣熊
I can't believe my littlboy is going into the fifth grade.
想不到偶滴寶貝兒子都上五年級了