Honey,you moving out?
親愛的 你要搬出去?
Five more years.
再過5年吧
A little help here?
來幫忙啊
This is why we suggested the violin.
這就是為什么我們建議你選小提琴
The cello is more in demand in university orchestras.
大學管弦樂團更需要大提琴手
You know what's not in demand? Oh,what?
你知道他們不需要什么嗎? 什么?
Girls who play in university orchestras.
在大學管弦樂團的女生
Here,I'll help you carry it out to the curb.
來 我幫你拿到搭車的地兒
Phil, put on some pants.
Phil 穿條褲子
Come on,this covers up more than my bathing suit.
這個還沒泳衣暴露
Yeah, don't reminde.
別提那個了
Haley,honey,don't forget the driving instructor
Haley 寶貝 別忘了
Is picking you up from school.
駕車教練會去學校接你
Can't he pick me up someplace else?
就不能在別的地方接我嗎
I don't want kids at school thinking I'm dating
我可不想讓我同學認為
A 40-year-old driving instructor who's not even cute.
我在跟個40歲又不帥的駕車教練約會
Haley just got her learner's permit
Haley剛拿到了學車許可證
We've been taking turns driving with her.
我們輪流陪她開車
One of the really standard rules of the road
有這么條很重要的路上規則
Is we want to keep a safe distance
我們得和前面的車
Between us and the car in front of it,
保持安全距離
And that is not safe right there -- not safe.
這可不安全 不安全吶
All right.
好的
Okay,merge.
變線
I --merge.
我... 變線
Mom merge!
媽 變線!
Merge,merge, merge,merge,merge!
變線變線變線!
Stop it! You're freaking me out!
別叫啦! 我就要崩潰啦!
This navigation system's all messed up.
這導航系統壞掉了吧
It thinks we'rin a park.
上面顯示我們在公園里
Oh,my god, it is a park!
額滴神 我們真在公園里!
Away from the kids!Where do I go?! Aim for the lake!
繞開小孩!
The lake?! Aim for the lake!
我要朝哪里開 啊啊啊! 轉到湖那邊
Makes you realize we're all just hanging by a thread.
咱真是命懸一線啊