Who's the dancing queen, huh?
誰是舞后啊?
Put a little boogie in it. I don't have time.
搖一下 擺一下
See? Fun,right?
看見沒 好玩吧?
Oh,my -- was that her head?
噢 偶滴...撞到頭了嗎?
No,I think if it was her head, she would be --
不是吧 如果是撞到頭 她應該會...
Yeah, that was her head.
好吧 是撞到頭了
Okay,okay.
沒事的 沒事的
Mitchell: Yes,I know.
我知道的
I got boo-boo bear from the freezer.
我把冰箱里的瑜伽熊拿過來
Why do you have chocolate on your face?
為什么你臉上沾了巧克力?
It was under a pie.
它被壓在一個派底下
So you ate your way to it?
所以你邊吃 邊把熊熊救出來的?
I made a judgment call. You weren't there!
你又不在那 我得見機行事
Do you think she's all right?
她沒事吧?
She didn't cry that much.
她哭得也不是很厲害啦
M-maybe that's a bad sign. You know...
可能不是個好兆頭啊
We should try and make her laugh.
我們該試著逗她笑
Why? 'cause that's how we'll know she's okay.
為什么? 這樣我們才知道她沒事啊
Where's,um... Where's doggy?
狗狗在哪里
Doggy,doggy.
狗狗 狗狗
Here,doggy.
狗狗在這兒
Okay,there you go.
好的
But it's a dog.
這是條狗耶
Yeah,I know. That's why it's funny.
我知道啊 這樣才搞笑嘛
Moo! I don't think it's as funny as you think it is.
哞! 沒你說的那么搞吧
Can we please just call your sister? No,no.
我們打電話給你姐吧 不行
Cam,cam,why,so she can be all judgmental and condescending,
Cam Cam 你在給她機會 讓她居高臨下地批判我
Like she's the expert and I don't know how to take care of a baby?
就像她是個專家 而我是個育兒白癡