I listen with my mind,and if you pay attention,
我很用心聆聽 你要是細心一點
Women will tell you what they want
就會發現女人會用相反的話
By telling you the opposite of what they want.
告訴你她們想要什么
Like,the other day, claire was like,
就像那天Claire說
"you have to move your car.
"你得挪下你的車
There's no space in the garage for both of our cars."
"車庫不夠放咱們兩輛車的"
And what she's really saying is that,you know,
你知道其實她想說啥嗎
I should probably get a sports car.
我該換一臺運動型車了
I was sort of looking forward to a quiet day.
我想要清凈的一天
Thought I'd just read, maybe...Go for a run later.
看看書 跑跑步
That's it.
就這樣
Great. We'll run together.
好啊 咱們可以一起跑
You don't have to do that.
你不必這樣子啊
Know.
我知道
Listening.
這就是聆聽
The thing is, I like to run alone,
其實呢 我比較喜歡一個人跑
And I run kind of fast, so...
而且我跑比較快嘛 所以...
So...
所以...
So,I'm not sure
我不知道
You're gonna be able to keep up with me.
你能不能跟上我的步伐
You're k-- you're kidding,right? No.
你在開...玩笑吧? 沒有
You really think I can't keep up with you?
你真的以為 我跟不上你?
I'm not sure you can keep up with this conversation.
我都不認為你能跟上我的話茬