I always take the stairs two at a time.
我總是一步踏兩級
I don't even think about it anymore.
想都不用想
The regular way would seem weird.
一步步走太奇怪了
Phil,let it go. I'm faster than you.
Phil 沒用的 我就是比你快
If only there was some way we could settle this
我們找個方法給這事下個定論吧
Once and for all, but how?
怎樣做才好呢?
You seriously want to race me?
你真想和我賽跑?
I ran a half marathon last year.
我去年還跑了半程馬拉松呢
Wow. I'm half scared.
我還半怕怕呢
Okay, we do need to do this.
好 那來吧
I'll go change.
我去換衣服
Not now. I got a conference call.
別現在啊 我有個電話會議
But how about after that?
開完會怎么樣?
Great. This afternoon.
好 今天下午
Sweet!
好!
Two at a time, two at a time,two at a --
一次兩階 一次兩階 一次兩...
Son of a gun, got to fix that step.
王八蛋 這臺階要修了
Two at a time, already at the top,so...
一次兩階 不好意思 就到頂了
Hi. I'm dr. Miura.
嗨 我是Miura醫生
I'm on call today.
我今天值班
Looks like we have a little head bump.
看起來有個撞頭事件
Yeah,it happened a couple hours ago on a doorjamb.
是啊 兩小時前撞到了門框上
Oh,ouch.
哎喲
We used to do this thing in school
在學校時 我們曾學過這個
Where they would give you an egg,
他們給你個雞蛋
And you -- you know,you couldn't break it.
你不能打爛它
And it was supposed to teach you how hard it was to be a parent.
這是教我們做父母有多么艱難
But...
但是...
The real thing,it's --it's -- it's so much harder.
真有了才發現 要難很多很多