If you tell them they have wings,
你要告訴他們有翅膀
They will believe they can fly.
他們就會相信自己能一灰沖天
Oh,really?
哦 是嗎?
I had a buddy went to woodstock,
我有個兄弟去了伍德斯托克音樂節
Believed he could fly-- didn't end great.
他覺得自己能飛啊 但下場可不咋地
It's why hotel windows don't open anymore.
所以后來酒店的窗戶通通不準開了
Is something wrong? Who's died?
怎么啦? 誰死啦?
No one,manny.
沒人死 Manny
Why would you even think that?
為什么你會這樣想啊?
In colombia,manny went to pablo escobar elementary school.
在哥倫比亞 Manny上埃斯科瓦爾小學
If you were pulled out of class,
如果你上課時被抓出來
It was definitely to identify a body.
肯定是要去認尸了
Well,we got your poncho here.
我們把你的斗篷帶來了
I thought you said it made me look like
你不是說 那樣讓我看起來
my neck was wearing a dress.
像是脖子上圍了條裙子
That was a joke.
我開玩笑嘛
Oh,good it's still in the pocket.
太好了 它還在口袋里
What do you got there, buddy?
里面有什么啊 小伙計?
My pan flute.
我的排簫
I'm going to play some colombian folk music
我想要給我的新同學
for my new classmates.
表演哥倫比亞民俗音樂
Huh. Great.
真棒啊
I've never been more proud of you.
我真為你驕傲
I'm sure your friends are gonna love it.
我肯定你的朋友都會喜歡滴
Break the flute. What?
毀了那排簫 什么?
The poncho by itself is fine.
光穿斗篷 沒關系
The poncho plus the flute plus the stupid dance --
斗篷加上排簫 再加上那笨拙的排舞