Oh,geez, look at that!
天 掉了!
And now you stepped on it! What?
你竟然還踩到它了! 什么?
Oh,darn! Wh-what's wrong with me?!
天吶 我干了啥啊?!
Here,let me get it.
來 我來開門
Thank you.
謝謝
You know what,actually,maybe you should do this.
我覺得還是你來吧
Why? I-I don't want to bump her head against the door,
為什么? 我不想再把她的頭撞到門上
You know, pinch her with the seat belt.
又或是綁安全帶時夾到她
Mitchell,how long are you gonna beat yourself up over one mistake?
Mitchell 你還要責備自己多久?
Is this gonna be like the bld highlights all over again?
上次"金發閃光"事件又要重演么?
I just...
我只是...
I think I suck at being a father.
覺得我這爸爸做得很失敗
What are you talking about?
你在說什么呢?
We're new at this.
我們都是新手
Yeah,but you're such a natural.
對啊 但你就像與生俱來一樣
I mean,look at you.
看看你
You walk into the room, and she lights up.
你一走進房間 她就會很開心
You -- you change her diaper with one hand.
你一只手就能換尿布
I --nice.
我...好吧
I'm actually jealous of you.
我都嫉妒你了
There are so many things that you do that I can't.
你也做了那么多啊
You -- you baby-proofed the entire house.
整個房子都被你做了防護措施
You took care of all the adoption paperwork.
法律的文件都是你在操勞
Without you,we wouldn't even have a baby to injure.
沒有你 我們連個會受傷的寶寶都沒有
Just a couple of forms.
就幾個表格而已
Actually, that was a lot of paperwork.
事實上那的確是一堆文件
And you got her on all those preschool waiting lists.
你還讓她擠進了所有幼兒園的候選名單
I can't believe you were gonna wait until she was old enough.
你還想等到她適齡 那時怎么可能還有
You see,that's what makes us a great team.
看 咱們現在組成了一個偉大的團隊
We each have our own strengths.
我們各有所長