I'm from denver.
我來自丹佛
We don't have a lot of...Pho there.
那兒可沒有"福"什么的
Just to be sure,
確認一下
Could you show me how hard lily got hit?
你能給我看看Lily是怎么撞到的嗎?
And u-- use your head.
就用你的頭吧
Oh,yeah,so,I mean, really,it was...
好
It was just sort of like,um...
就像這樣...
Could I see that again?
我能再看一次嗎?
Um,it was just -- just a head bump,you know?
就是撞了下頭
How are you feeling?
你感覺怎樣?
Uh,fine.
沒事啊
So is lily.
Lily也一樣的
Babies are designed to survive new parents.
寶寶能很好地適應新家長的
So stop worrying. You guys are doing great.
別擔心了 你們做得很好呢
Thank you.
謝謝你
Denver.
我是丹佛人
I don't see any ponchos,
我看不到有人穿斗篷啊
Which means either the kids don't wear them
說明要么他們根本不穿
or the ones who do wear them disappear.
要么穿的人都神秘消失了
We're doing the right thing.
我們做的是對滴
I support manny no matter what.
我無條件支持Manny
children need to know that you believe in them.
要讓孩子們知道你信任他們
It's the most important thing.
這是最緊要滴