Mitchell, she is your family.
Mitchell 她是你家人耶
Of course she's gonna be judgmental and condescending.
當然啦 她會居高臨下地批判你
Hello?
喂?
Uh,not a big deal,just wondering --
呃 也沒什么事 就想問問...
When your kids were small, did you ever...
你的孩子小的時候 有沒有把...
I don't know,uh, smack their heads into a wall?
把他們頭撞到墻上?
Usually, we just gave time-outs.
一般我只是叫他們閉門思過而已
No,no. Accidentally.
不是那樣的 是意外
Um,we -- we just kind of bonked lily's head,
我不小心把Lily的頭撞墻上了
And she -- it really wasn't very hard,
也不是特別重
And she's not acting any differently,
她沒怎么哭 也沒什么異樣
But I just worry -- relax.
但我就是擔心... 放松
It happens.
常有的事啦
Luke used to bang his head all the time,and he's fine.
Luke就經常撞頭的啦 他也沒事
Okay. All right,thank you.
好吧 謝謝你
Thanks. That helps. Okay,okay.
謝謝 你幫大忙了
We got to take her to the doctor.
一定要帶去給醫生看看
Load up the car.
去把車開出來
I'm here.
我在這里
I,uh,just dropped manny off at school,
我剛把Manny送去學校了
And I realized...
然后我意識到...
I just dropped manny off at school.
我把Manny送去學校了
Oh,boy.
唉 就開始了
And I was hoping we'd still have a few more good years
我還期待著 在我們感慨時光花花流走前
Before the mind started to go.
還能好好過上幾年呢
No,what I'm saying...
不 我想說的是...
We have the day to ourselves for the first time in months.
幾個月以來 我們第一次能二人世界
We should take advantage of it --
我們應該好好把握
Go to the club...
去下俱樂部...
Nice lunch...
吃頓午餐...
Some massages.
做個按摩...