What about work?
工作咋辦?
I'm the boss.
我是老總嘛
Since I married you, people are surprised I come in at all.
自從娶了你 我去上班他們都覺得驚訝
Jay's very spontaneous.
Jay真滴是信手拈來
He's always surprising me with little presents,
他總是有小驚喜給我 小禮物吶
Fun getaways.
歡樂小出游啦
I wasn't the greatest husband the first time around,
第一次結婚 老公沒做好
But I'm trying to do better this time.
我這一次要做更好
And maybe by my third marriage, I'll have it down pat.
等到我第三次婚姻 我就爐火純青了
Yeah,that one's gonna cost me.
呃 這下要大出血了
Whatcha reading there, a book?
你在看啥呀 什么書?
Yeah,I've been meaning to get to it for a while.
是啊 我想讀它很久了
Oh,it's got a map at the beginning.
開頭有張地圖耶
I like it when books do that.
我就喜歡這樣的書
Do you have an open house this morning?
你今天早上不是要展房嗎?
I rescheduled.
我改時間了
Thought you might like some company.
我想你可能要人陪呀
Well,the first day of school can be tough
開學第一天
For stay-at-home moms.
對全職媽媽來說怪難受的吧
Now,you have to understand-- the kids are gone,
要知道 孩子不在家
The nest is empty, they are rudderless.
家里變得空虛 主婦們沒了盼頭
And a lot of guys wouldn't even notice.
大多數男人甚至都不會注意
But I'm not a lot of guys.
但我不是那些人