Dad, you're really close to ruining gay for me. All right, fine, whatever
爸爸 你這是要把我掰直嗎 隨你怎么說
Jay, jay, jay, now, listen, I think it's --
Jay Jay 聽著 我覺得...
I...I just think it's a little weird
讓兒子對父親說這種話
For a son to say this to his father,
可能有些不好意思
But, for the record... I think you're smoking hot.
不過實話告訴你 我認為你非常有魅力
Really?Yeah, 100%.
真的嗎 絕對是真的
You're totally my type. You're dangerous. You're gettable.
你完全是我的菜 壞壞的又觸手可及
You have a little cashola in your pocket.
而且又多金
Face, body,the whole --
那長相 身材之類的呢
The whole kit and caboodle, I think, really.
所有的一切都很完美 真的
What, about a 7?
可以說我有7分帥嗎
9-- For sure 9.But you knew that.
9分 絕對有9分 你知道的
Well, I might have lowballed a little bit.
我或許有點謙虛了
Isn't there a game on?
現在是不是有比賽
Touchy.
他在吃醋
I know.
我知道
Gloria? Come on, let's-- Let's talk about this.
Gloria 讓我們...談談
I've seen her kick in a door before.
她絕對會把門撞開的
Or why he's covered in your underwear...
我不知道我丈夫和你說了些什么 他為什么全身上下都是你的內衣
obviously, I'm trying to seduce him for his money.
很明顯 我在引誘他 騙他的錢