Well, she's pissed.Yeah.
她很生氣 很明顯
She wouldn't even come out of her room. Aw.
她一直窩在自己的房間
Did you really have to call her that?
你真有必要稱呼她
A gold digger.
淘金女嗎
Well, you know what, dad?
你知道嗎 爸爸
It was a year ago.
那是一年前的事情了
And it was a natural question to ask.
而且一般人都會有這種疑問
She's a beautiful, hot woman,
她很漂亮 身材又好
And you're not exactly... you know.
不過你就不是那么的...你懂我的意思嗎
Not exactly what?
我不是那么的什么
Um...mitchell, a little help, hmm?
Mitchell 這應該怎么說
No, you are doing great.
不用問我 你說的不是挺好嗎
No, see, this is exactly why we sweep things under the rug.
所以我們要粉飾太平
So people don't get hurt.
這樣就不會有人不高興
Well, yeah, until you sweep too much under the rug.
是的 不過你粉飾太多的話
Then you got a lumpy rug.
到最后紙包不住火了
It creates a tripping hazard.
就變成了火山爆發
You open yourself up to lawsuits.
到最后麻煩纏身
Boy, you can go a really long time without blinking.
伙計 你定力真好 眼都不眨一下
Gloria? It's phil.
Gloria 我是Phil
Hi. Can I talk to you for a second?
我可以和你談談嗎
Claire likes to say,
Claire總是說
You can be part of the problem or part of the solution.
解鈴還須系鈴人
Well, I happen to believe that you can be both.
我覺得局外人也可以解決問題