I am sorry if you feel that way.
我很抱歉你會這樣想
I really am.
真的很抱歉
Because from the moment I met you,
因為從我們第一次見面
I have tried to make you feel comfortable with us.
我就一直想讓你融入這個家庭
You think it's all in my head?
你覺得是我自己胡思亂想嗎
No. Kind --I don't know.
也不是 或許...我也不知道
I mean...
我是說...
we really love having you and manny in our family.
我們真的很歡迎你和Manny的到來
Really? Really.
真的嗎 真的
So...you don't have to be so defensive.
其實...你不必這么多慮
I do that, don't i?
我有這樣嗎
A little. A little bit.
有一點 就一點而已
I'm feeling a hug.
讓我們抱一下
I was thinking group hug, but this is nice. - You know I'd be there if I could --
我原本想我們仨一起抱 不過這樣也行 其實我也想去
Oh, my god, there's hugging.
天哪 有人在擁抱
Haley, get off the phone already.
Haley 把電話掛了
Where did you go?
你去哪兒了
You heard him. He said, "get out of here."
你不是聽見了嗎 他說"你別在這兒礙事"
Oh, my god, you're such a girl.
我的天啊 你可真夠娘們的
Dad, look-- I was coming to get a beer, anyways.
爸爸 我反正也想過來拿瓶啤酒
Nice apology.Nice beer.
你這道歉真有誠意 啤酒這招真有創意
Hey, there's our little roustabouts!
我們的小魔星來了
You look like you patched things up pretty good, huh?
看上去你們已經冰釋前嫌了啊
Yeah.Yeah.
是的 是的
We can learn so much from the children.
我們該向孩子們學習
I bet it seems kind of silly now what you were even fighting about, huh?
我打賭你們現在肯定覺得 之前打架的原因很幼稚吧