Maybe they, uh, they should have considered blitzing.
也許他們應該考慮讓追蹤攔截戰術
Blitzing wouldn't have helped them. Get out of here.
那頂個屁用 你別在這兒礙事
Oh, gosh. Blitzing.
天哪 追蹤攔截
So, my interest in football ended as suddenly and dramatically
我對橄欖球的激情瞬間消失
As the climax of "west side story."
就像"西區故事"的高潮部分一樣
I'm a musical-Theater fan.
我是音樂劇迷
Surprise!
意外哈?
Okay, the truth?
說實話么
I sometimes feel like you don't like me.
我覺得有時候你討厭我
Powerful, powerful stuff.
說得好 很有力
Claire, tell us how that makes you feel.
Claire 告訴我們你的感受
Okay, right now, i'm feeling a lot of anger.
好吧 我現在覺得相當憤怒
No, no. Don't tell me, tell her.
別跟我說 跟她說啊
Gloria, right now, I'm really angry at phil.
Gloria 現在我非常生Phil的氣
Uh, let's respect the process.
咱還是回到正題吧
Gloria, I don't know why you think I don't like you.
Gloria 我不知道你怎么會覺得我不喜歡你
Well, sometimes when you see me, you make that face.
你有時候看我會擺出那種表情
What face?Like this.
什么表情 就像這樣
I do not make a face like that.Oh, my god.
我根本就不會這樣 我的天啊
That is so claire. Mitchell!
這簡直太像Claire的臭臉了 Mitchell
See? She does that with everyone.
你看 她對所有人都是這張臭臉
It's just her face.
她天生就這樣
No, it's not just the face.
不只是表情
From the beginning, I feel like manny and I are not welcome in this family.
我從一開始就覺得 我和Manny不被這個家所接受
That is so crazy!
你的想法太瘋狂了
No, it's not so crazy. It's how I feel.
這一點也不瘋狂 這是我所感覺到的