Listen, I-I heard what you said,
聽著 我聽到你說的那些話
And I thought...yes,
我想 是啊
I-I should try to learn more about football.
我的確應該多了解一下橄欖球
That is very mature of you.
這樣才是成熟的做法
I figure if football fans can learn it, how hard can it be?
我想既然球迷都能學會 能有多難的呢?
That's very elitist of you.
你實在是太棒了
I'm taking baby steps here, all right?
我得一步步學起 好嗎
I'm actually -- I'm really looking forward to it.
說實話 我還挺向往看比賽的呢
You know, 'cause it's not just the game.
不僅僅是得分啦 進球啦
It's -- It's the bands and the drama and the -- The pageantry --
還有那些樂隊啦 助興表演啦 那些大場面
Don't forget about the team mascots.
別忘了還有吉祥物
They wear ascots?
他們還戴紅領巾(ascot)的?
No, "mascots," with an "m."
不 是吉祥物(mascot) 有m的
That could have been very embarrassing.
這都不知道 太丟人了
Yeah. Okay.
好了
Am i straight?
我直不直?
I am not sure what you are right now.
我都不知道你這算是什么了
Hi, hi, hi, hi!
嗨嗨嗨嗨
How you doing? Hi, beautiful.
你們好嗎 啊 真漂亮
Good to see you.
見到你們太好了
Let me guess-- Game's on?
讓我猜猜 比賽開始了?
Just started.
剛開始
Hey. For you.
嗨 這個給你的
It's nice to see you, gloria.
見到你真高興 Gloria
Two times today.
今天兩次哦
Okay!
好呀
He means we've seen them two times today.
她是說我們今天見了兩次了
Okay, everybody, the food's in there,
好啦 各位 吃的在這邊
The drinks are in there, I'll be in here.
飲料在那邊 我就待在這兒了