I think we should cancel with them for the barbecue.
我看今晚的燒烤我們不要讓他們來了
If we cancel, it'll just make this a bigger deal than it is.
我們要是不去就有點太小題大做了
It'll be good for luke and manny to spend some time.
應該讓Luke和Manny多點時間相處
It might be good for you and gloria, too.
你和Gloria也是嘛
Why?
為什么
She's always had a problem with me.
她一直對我有意見
I think i'm gonna find out what it is.
我一定要搞明白為什么
That's the worst thing you could do.
你可千萬別這么干
Just sweep it under the rug.
要學會粉飾太平
I'm not a sweeper.
我又不是粉刷匠
Trust me on this.
相信我沒錯的
I think you two need to talk it out.
我覺得你們倆該好好談談
I don't have anything to say to her.
我跟她沒什么好說的
She's the one with the problem, not me.
她對我有意見 我又沒什么問題
Whose side are you on?
你到底站在哪邊啊?
She's my daughter. You're my wife.
她是我女兒 你是我老婆
Let's remember what's important here --
別忘了 重要的是...
There's a football game on.
今晚有總決賽
I just hate it when my two girls aren't getting along.
看見我的姑娘們鬧別扭 我心里可難過了
How exactly is she your girl?
她算你哪門子姑娘啊?
I got a few things for the party. Is lily ready to go?
我為聚會準備了點東西 Lily準備好了
Oh, yeah, yeah, she's ready.
嗯 準備好了
What's wrong?
怎么了?
You know, i'm just really worried about c.J. Hightower,
我只是為CJ Hightower擔心嘛
You know, with the bad ankle.
他不是關節受傷了嗎
I don't know how he's gonna run his corner routes.
不知道他怎么才能跑長距離路線呢
What did my boyfriend just say?
瞧瞧我男朋友剛說了什么呀