That's where he gets his fire.
他的激情就是從他爸那兒遺傳來的
Okay, you're...He's our son.
好吧 那你們是... 他是我們的兒子
And my grandson. I'm his daughter
我外孫 我是她女兒
So, you're...His uncle.
那你是 他舅舅
Stop saying that, or i'll sit on your chest again!
閉嘴 小心我再騎在你胸口
Whoa. Wait a second. Is that what this was all about?
等等 你們吵架就是為了這個?
He keeps calling me his nephew.
他老說我是他外甥
You are my nephew!Shut up!
你本來就是我外甥嘛 閉嘴
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
I'm getting the sense that you're all related...somehow.
我明白了 你們多少都有點親戚關系
So it's probably best if you work this out at home
我看最好家務事還是回家解決
So the boys can go back to class, okay?
讓孩子們回去上課吧 好不好
But we're not happy about this, boys.
這事兒可不能就這么算了 你們倆
This is not how mature young men behave.
打架可不是成熟的小伙子干的事兒
Here's your note for miss passwater.
把這條子給Passwater小姐帶去吧
Look, i wouldn't worry.They're good kids.
別擔心 他們都是好孩子
It's just tough when one kid's a little different.
但其中一個比較特別所以問題就有點棘手了
Yes.Yes.
沒錯 沒錯
You heard how she said that, right?
你聽到她怎么說了
She thought luke was the weird one.
她肯定覺得Luke才是怪胎
Luke.Luke.Her kid gets his head stuck in the furniture,
她兒子一天到晚把腦袋卡在家具里
And manny is the different one.
她倒覺得我們Manny有問題?
I will tell you what's weird. Our son is not weird.
我告訴你什么叫怪胎 我們兒子才不是怪胎呢
What's weird is that her kid wears aftershave and dresses like a count.
她兒子才奇怪呢 竟然用須后香水穿得像個伯爵一樣