Where did you dig this up?
你從哪兒找到這個的
I still remember you bounding into morning labstraightfrom the poker tables, having hustled some jackass out of 100 pounds.
我還記得你那時經常通宵打牌 贏個100磅之后興沖沖地跑去實驗室
Seems like a thousand years ago.
這似乎都是幾百年前的事了
Yeah. I could read you back then.
是啊 那時我一眼就能看出你在想什么
Not as well as you thought.
你就別夸大了
What?
怎么了
I spoke to Gunderson at the FDA.
我和食品藥物管理局的甘德森談過了
We know the 9,000-person study is a sham, so if you've got anything to say, you should say it now.
我們知道9000人試驗是個騙局 所以如果你有什么想說 最好現在告訴我
Cal, I have no idea what you're talking about.
卡爾 你說啥呢
She's selling a killer drug.We spoke to the testing labs.We watched her on tape.
她在推銷致命的藥物 我們和試驗室的人談過了 也看了她的錄像帶
Aisha Ward was telling the truth about Priox.Vandeman's lying...
阿伊薩·沃克就"普利克斯"的所言屬實 而萬德曼在撒謊
Are you serious?
你不是說真的吧
Yeah.And I know you're helping.
真的 我還知道你也有參與
Oh, and you think that I would do something like that?
你認為我會做這種事嗎
Tell me it's not true.
那你現在就否認給我看
It's not true.
那不是事實
You're lying.I can see it in your face.
你撒謊 我能從你臉上看出
No, I'm not.
我沒有
Yeah, you are. You're covering.
不 你有 你在掩飾
You are unbelievable, you know that?I saw the guilty look you have when you watch Vandeman.You're involved in this.
我真是沒想到你會這樣 你看著萬德曼時表情內疚 你參與這事了
There's no "this, Cal.Erica and I are having an affair.That's it.We're having an affair, okay? You happy now?
卡爾 根本就沒有什么"事 艾瑞卡和我在偷情 就是這樣 我們在偷情 你滿意了嗎
You're cheating on Sarah?
你背叛莎拉
Are you going to lecture me about marriage now?'Cause, you know what? That would be rich.
你還準備給我上一堂婚姻教育課嗎 今天真是受益匪淺啊
You really had no idea she was manipulating the data.
你真不知道她在造假試驗數據
You know something?For somebody who studied emotions their entire life,you really don't understand them at all.
知道嗎 像你這樣一輩子研究表情的人真是完全的不可理喻
You have to stay away from her, Jeffrey.
杰弗里 你得離她遠點
Okay.I mean it. This investigation's going to get ugly.
知道 我說真的 局勢要變得難看起來了
Erica's going to jail.You can't call her. You can't email her.You can't be near her when that happens.I mean it. Stay away from her.
艾瑞卡會進監獄 你不能打電話或寫郵件給她 她被逮捕時你不能在她身邊出現 說真的 離她遠點
Thanks for the friendlyadvice.
謝謝你友好的建議