You were there.
你當時就在那
Aisha Ward was telling the truth.
阿伊薩·沃德說的是真話
Jeffrey will get to the bottom of this.
杰弗里會查清楚的
He brought us the case.
他給我們這案子
Don't you think he's just a little biased?
你不覺得他有偏見嗎
Okay.
好
How many people
這個世界
in this world
你信得過
do you trust?
幾個人
How many?
幾個
I don't know. Ten.
我不知道 十個吧
Six.
六個
Well, when you get to my age,
當你到我這年紀時
there'll be three.
就只剩三個了
And when one of those people asks you for 24 hours,
當其中一個要你幫忙時
you give it to him.
你會全力以赴
Dr. Lightman.
萊特曼博士
Dr. Buchanan left you a message.
布克南博士給你留言了
Well, can you get him on the line?
你能接通他電話嗎
Yeah, but you might want to take
可以 但你也許應該
a look at this first.
先看看這個
Guess he did get to the bottom of it.
他就把這當做真相了