What? What now?
怎么了 怎么了又
You saw her covering, right?
你看見她的偽裝對吧
I mean, you saw how upset she looked.
你看到她很不高興是吧
Congratulations.
賀喜你
Once again you've arrived
你又一次
at the apparently foreign destination
成功地施展了
of None of Your Damn Business.
管閑事神功
Man, I don't get you.
我真搞不懂你
Good. Stop trying.
很好 那你就別費心了
Fine. Pretend like you don't give a damn
好 你就裝吧
what's going on with her. I know you do.
我知道你關心她
Sit down. Sit down.
坐下 坐下
Look, in case you haven't figured it out yet,
如果你還不通世故的話
it's different when you're one of us.
你要明白你是我們中的一員
Everybody has things they don't wish to share.
每個人都有自己的隱私
She's your friend.
她是你朋友
You're not listening to me.
你沒聽懂我的話
In this workplace,
在工作場合
with everything that we see,
我們見到的所有東西
we have to be very clear on the rules.
都要按規矩來
You and Foster have rules?
你和福斯特之間有規矩?
If there's something she wants to tell me, she will.
如果她想告訴我什么 她會說的
Everything else—everything else I see, I ignore.
其它的我都忽略掉
I trust her to take care of herself.
我相信她能照顧好自己
Wow, when did you get religion?
你什么時候這么虔誠了
You trust Foster. You trust Buchanan.
你相信福斯特 你相信布克南