劇說天下:
Rochester:Keep it.
端開
Adele:Oh, my box, my box.
喔 我的禮物 我的禮物
Rochester:Take it away and disembowel it.
拿去拆開吧
Adele:Oh, heavens, it is beautiful.
天哪 真是太美了
Jane:Beautiful.
真漂亮
Adele:Monsieur, thank you a thousand times for your generosity.
先生 萬分感謝你的慷慨大方
This is how Mama used to say.
媽媽以前總是這么說
Rochester:Precisely. And that's how she charmed my English gold out of my English pocket.
一點也沒錯 她就是這樣騙走我錢包里那些英鎊鈔票的
Miss Eyre. I'm not fond of children.
Eyre小姐 我不喜歡孩子
Nor do I particularly enjoy simple-minded old ladies.
對愚笨的老女人也不感興趣
But you might suit me, if you would.
但如果你愿意的話 也許能博我歡心
Jane:How, sir?
怎講 先生
Rochester:By distracting me from the mire of my thoughts.
把我從我思緒的泥潭中拽出來
Fairfax:Let's go and try it on, shall we?
我們去試試裙子吧 好嗎