影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Rochester:Jane. Forgive me. I'm worthless. How could I?
簡 請原諒我 你怎么能這樣對待你
Jane. No tears. Why don't you cry?
簡 你沒哭 為什么沒哭
Why not scream at me? I deserve a hail of fire.
為什么不罵我呢 我該下地獄
Jane:I need some water.
我要喝點水
Rochester:Of course.J ane. How are you now?
沒問題 簡 你還好嗎
Jane:I will be well again soon.
我很快會好起來的
Rochester:I know you. You're thinking.
我太了解你了 你是在思考
Talking is of no use, you're thinking how to act.
多說無益 你在考慮該怎么做
Jane:All is changed, sir. I must leave you.
一切都變了 先生 我必須離開你
Rochester:No. No! Jane, do you love me?
不 不 簡 你愛我嗎
Then the essential things are the same. Be my wife.
那么一切的本質都沒改變 做我的妻子吧
Jane:You have a wife.
你已經有一個妻子了
Rochester:I pledge you my honor, my fidelity...
我以我的名譽 我的忠心向你發誓
Jane:You cannot.
不要這樣
Rochester:...my love, until death do us part.
我愛你 只有死亡才能將我們分開
Jane:What of truth?
我要聽真相
Rochester:I would have told you the truth.
我應該早點告訴你真相
Jane:You are deceitful, sir!
你騙我 先生
Rochester:I was wrong to deceive you.I see that now.
之前欺騙你是我不對 我現在知道錯了
It was cowardly.
我真是懦夫
I should have appealed to your spirit as I do now.
我早該像現在這樣向你坦白
Bertha Antoinetta Mason.
Bertha Antoinetta Mason
She was wanted by my father for her fortune.
我父親看中她的財產 逼我娶她
I hardly spoke with her before the wedding.
結婚之前我幾乎未曾與她謀面
I lived with her for four years.
我們一起生活了四年
Her temper ripened, her vices sprang up, violent and unchaste.
她的脾氣一發不可收拾 不守婦道 她的劣跡層出不窮 她殘忍兇暴
Only cruelty would check her, and I'd not use cruelty.
只有用殘暴的手段才能加以制止 而我又不忍心
I was chained to her for life, Jane.
我這輩子都被她拴住了
Not even the law could free me.
簡 法律也無法將我解脫
Have you ever set foot in a madhouse, Jane?
你去過瘋人院嗎 簡
Jane:No, sir.
沒有 先生
Rochester:The inmates are caged and baited like beasts.
病人們像野獸一樣 被關進籠子等候喂食
I spared her that at least. Jane.
我不忍將她送到那兒去 簡
Jane:I earnestly pity you, sir.
我真誠地憐憫你 先生
Rochester:No. Who would you offend by living with me? Who would care?
不 和我一起生活有何妨 誰會在意呢
Jane:I would.
我介意
Rochester:You'd rather drive me to madness than break some mere human law?
你寧愿讓我發瘋也不愿打破世俗的法規嗎
Jane:I must respect myself.
我必須尊重我自己
Rochester:Listen to me. Listen.
聽我說 聽著
I could bend you with my finger and my thumb, a mere reed you feel in my hands.
你就像我手心的一根蘆葦 我不費吹灰之力就能把你折彎
But whatever I do with this cage, I cannot get at you.
但不管我怎樣突破這個牢籠我卻無法觸及你
And it is your soul that I want.
我深愛著你的靈魂
Why don't you come of your own free will?
你為什么不聽從自己這顆自由的心
Jane:God help me!
上帝幫幫我吧