1. that's it: 我受夠了;就這樣;就是這樣;對啦;就這些
Yes, that's it, that is what I should have said to her.
是的,就是這樣。 這就是我該和她說的。
That's it! It really is that easy.
就是這樣,這實際上都非常簡單。
That's it. Suddenly you have become an entrepreneur.
就是這樣,你突然就變成了一個企業家。
2. get out of the way: 讓開,避開
I hate it when people take their sweet time and don't get out of the way!
有人走路慢擋住我搭電梯下去的路,害我沒搭上地鐵。
3. keep distance from: 與……保持距離
Therefore, I always try my best to keep distance from any ideas.
所以我總是盡量與任何想法保持距離。
4. look out: 小心
I'm sure the girl will be able to look out for herself.
我相信女孩會自己照料好自己的。
5. in the form of: 以……的形式
These are in the form of data exporting and reporting.
這些是以數據導出和報告的形式存在。
6. be off to: 去做……
The next day he will be off to Beijing where he hopes to play another role - that of sports fan.
接下來,他將趕赴中國,希望作為一個體育愛好者,出席北京奧運會的開幕式。
7. come up: 出現
They come up with me, my clients, and my friends frequently.
他們經常過來找我,我的客戶以及我的朋友。
8. break free: 掙脫
To give up one's habits, to break free of the arcs, is to trade in one's expertise.
為了放棄一個人的習慣,打破弧形運動軌跡的自由存在,就是換取一個人新的專長。
9. let loose: 釋放,放出
It is an example of Korean entrepreneurial energies let loose.
這是韓國得以釋放的企業能量的一個例證。