G. I. Joe. G. I. Joe?!
美國大兵?
Hey, I don't know what to tell you guys that's the doll he chose.
我不知如何告訴你們但他選的是這個。
What'd you do, dip it in sugar?
你怎么做的?把玩具沾糖嗎?
Look, G. I. Joe's in, Barbi's out. And if you guys can't deal with it, that's your 'too bad.'
聽著,美國大兵獲勝,芭比娃娃出局了,如果你們不能接受,那你們就太糟糕了。
What are you being such a weenie for? So he has a Barbi, big deal. You used to dress up like a woman.
你干嘛這么小家子氣,他有個芭比,有什么大不了?你以前都打扮得像女生。
What?
什么?
Well, you used to dress up in Mom's clothes all the time.
你以前都穿媽的衣服啊。
What are you talking about?
你在說什么啊?
The big hat, the pearls, the little pink handbag.
寬帽子、珍珠、粉紅小手提包。
Okay, you are totally making this up.
好,這些都是你編出來的。
How can you not remember? You made us call you...Bea.
你怎么可能不記得?你還讓我們叫你“Bea”。
Oh God.
哦,天哪。
I've literally never been this happy.
我真的從沒這么快樂過。
Wasn't there a little song?
不是還有一首歌嗎?
Oh please God, let there be a song.
拜托,老天,來一首歌吧?
There was no song. (to Monica) There was no song!
根本沒有什么歌。
'I am Bea.'
“我是Bea”。
Okay.
好吧。
'I drink tea.'
我喝茶。
Okay, that's, that's enough. (retreats to the bathroom)
好的,就是這,夠了。
'....Won't you, won't you, won't you.... '
你要不要…
Won't you dance around with me.
你要不要在我身旁跳舞?
A-ha!!!
啊……