Okay, so we got some more good rejections, lots of stuff to work on.
我們收到很多善意的拒絕,有很多地方要改進。
Okay, shoot.
好,說吧。
Okay, um, oh, the zoo commercial.
好,那個動物園廣告。
I didn't get it?
我沒得到那個角色?
No. They said you 'Weren't believable as a human being.' So, you can work on that.
他們說你簡直不像個人類,所以你可以針對這一點改進。
Okay, what else?
很好,還有呢?
Um, the off-Broadway play people said 'You were pretty but dumb'.
那些小劇場的人說你很好看可是很笨。
Oh.
哦。
Oh no wait, I'm sorry, that's 'pretty dumb.'
等等,對不起他們是說你非常笨。
Look, it's okay, no, no, no, really, look um, I really appreciate this Pheebs, but I think I'm gonna have to go back to Estelle.
這沒關系,真的,聽我說,Pheebs,我很感謝你…但我還是找Estelle好嗎?
Oh.
哦。
Yeah, well don't get me wrong, you're a better agent than she is, but at least with her I don't want to blow my pretty dumb brains out.
別誤會。你當經紀人當得比她好,但至少我跟著她,我這非常笨的腦袋還保得住。
Yeah, no, I understand.
是的,不,我能了解。
You do, thanks.
你可以嗎?謝謝你。
Yeah. Sorry.
是的,我抱歉。
Wait a minute.
等一下。
What?
什么?
Wait a minute, did you just make up all that stuff just to get out of being my agent.
你是不是故意編這些出來,就不用當我的經紀人了?
Oh, you caught me. I am so busted.
被你發現了,我完蛋了。
That's-ah what I suspected-ah.
我早就這么懷疑了。