Does anyone else think David Copperfield is cute?
還有誰覺得大衛考柏菲可愛?
No, but he told me, he thinks your a fox.
沒有,不過他告訴我他覺得你很帥
All right, Janice, likes him. In fact she likes him so much she put him on her freebie list.
好吧,珍妮絲喜歡他,喜歡到把他放進她的名人性愛名單里。
Her what?
她的什么?
Well, we have a deal, where we each get to pick five celebrities that we can sleep with, and the other one can't get mad.
我們說好每人可以挑五個名人上床,另一個人不準生氣。
Ah, the heart of every healthy relationship. Honesty, respect, and sex with celebrities.
這是健全男女關系的要素,誠實、尊重、與名人上床。
So, Chandler, who's on your list?
那么錢德,你的名單有誰?
Ah, Kim Basinger, Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry, Yasmine Bleeth, and ah, Jessica Rabbit.
金貝辛格、辛蒂克勞馥、荷莉貝瑞、雅絲敏布麗絲和羅杰兔的老婆潔西卡
Now, you do realize that she's a cartoon, and way out of your league?
你知道她是卡通人物,而且和你不同掛吧?
I know, I know, I just always wondered if I could get her eyes to pop out of her head.
我知道,我是看看我能不能讓她的眼珠掉出來。
Hey, Monica, who would yours be?
摩妮卡,你會選誰?
First, I need a boyfriend, then I can have a list.
我得先交男朋友,才能列名單
It's just a game Mon. (makes a 'Can-you-believe-her' face to the rest of the gang.) Rach, how about you?
只是好玩嘛,瑞秋,你呢?
Oh, I don't know, I guess, Chris O'Donnel, John F. Kennedy, Jr., Daniel Day Lewis, Sting, and Parker Stevenson.
不曉得,應該是克里斯歐唐納、小約翰甘乃迪、丹尼爾戴路易斯、史汀和帕克史蒂文生。
Spiderman?
蜘蛛人?
Hardy Boy.
哈第兄弟神探。
Peter Parker.
是彼得帕克。
Thank you.
謝謝。
What about you honey, who would be on your list?
親愛的,你呢?你會選誰?
Well I-I-I, that kind of thing requires some serious thought. First, I'll divide my perspective canidates into catergories....
這種事需要深思熟慮,我會先把可能人選分門別類。
(coughing) What a geek!
怪人