Monica:Mmm, looking good. Ok, cider's mulling, turkey's turking, yams are yamming. What?
嗯,看起來不錯。好,蘋果酒搞定,火雞搞定,山芋搞定。怎么了?
Ross:I don't know. It's just not the same without Mom in the kitchen.
我不知道。媽媽不在廚房感覺就是不一樣。
Monica:All right, that's it. You know what? Just get out of my way and stop annoying me.
夠了!你知道個屁?靠邊站,別煩我。
Ross:That's closer.
有點象了。
Rachel:I got the tickets! I got the tickets! Five hours from now, shoop, shoop, shoop.
我拿到票了!我拿到票了!再過五個小時我就要“咻,咻,咻”。
Chandler:Oh, you must stop shooping.
噢,別“咻”了,好嗎?
Rachel:Ok, I'm gonna get my stuff.
Ok,我去收拾行李。
Joey:Chandler, will you just come in already?
Chandler,你今晚會來嗎?
Chandler:No, I prefer to keep a safe distance from all this merriment.
不,我喜歡和歡樂保持安全距離!
Phoebe:Look out, incoming pumpkin pie!
注意,南瓜派來了!
Chandler:Ok, we all laughed when you did it with the stuffing, but that's not funny anymore.
好吧,你在塞填料的時候我們都有笑,但是這會不好笑了。
Joey:Hey, Monica, I got a question. I don't see any tater tots.
喂,Monica,我有一個問題。我沒看見有塔特酒。
Monica:That's not a question.
這不叫問題!
Joey:But my mom always makes them. It's like a tradition.You get a little piece of turkey on your fork, a little cranberry sauce, and a tot! It's bad enough I can't be with my family because of my disease.
但是我的媽媽總是做的,好象是個傳統。弄點火雞肉在叉子上,配上點藍莓醬還有塔特酒!因為我的“病”,我不能與家人團聚了,真糟糕透了。
Monica:All right, fine. Tonight's potatoes will be both mashed with lumps, and in the form of tots.
好吧,好吧。今晚的土豆泥會有成塊的和有酒味的。
Ross:Ok, I'm off to talk to my unborn child.
好了,我要去和還沒出生的寶寶說話了。
Monica:Ah!
嘿!
Ross:Ok, Mom never hit.
好吧,媽媽從不打我。
Phoebe:Ok, all done.
Ok,搞定了。
Monica:What, Phoebe, did you whip the potatoes? Ross needs lumps!
干嗎,Phoebe,你在攪爛土豆嗎?Ross要吃塊狀的!
Phoebe:Oh, I'm sorry, oh, I just, I thought we could have them whipped and then add some peas and onions.
噢,很抱歉,噢,我以為攪爛了以后,可以加一些豌豆和洋蔥。
Monica:Why would we do that?
為什么我們要那樣做?
Phoebe:Well, 'cause then they'd be like my mom used to make them, you know, before she died.
嗯,因為我媽都是那樣做的,你知道,在她去世之前。
Monica:Ok, three kinds of potatoes coming up.
好吧,第3種吃法出現。
Rachel:Ok, goodbye you guys. Thanks for everything. (she starts to leave, and hits everyone with her skis) Oh, sorry! Oh, sorry!
好了,大伙,再見。感謝你們。哦,抱歉!噢,抱歉!
Chandler:The most unbelievable thing has happened. Underdog has just gotten away.
最不可思議事情發生了!underdog剛剛飛了!
Joey:The balloon?
那個氣球嗎?
Chandler:No, no, the actual cartoon character. Of course the balloon. It's all over the news.
不,是真的卡通人物。當然是那個氣球!
Right before he reached Macy's, he broke free and was spotted flying over Washington Square Park. I'm going to the roof, who's with me?
電視全是它的新聞。走到美西百貨的時候他斷線了,后來在華盛頓廣場公園上又被發現了。我要上屋頂去看,誰要去?
Rachel:I can't, I gotta go.
我不去了,我得趕飛機。
Chandler:Come on. An 80foot inflatable dog let loose over the city. How often does that happen?
來吧。80英尺長的充氣狗在城市上空游蕩。這樣的機會有多少?
Phoebe:Almost never.
恐怕不會再有了。
Monica:Got the keys? Or got the keys!
拿上鑰匙……
Rachel:OK.
開始吧。