Rachel: Shoop, shoop, shoop…
咻,咻,咻…
Monica: Shoop!
咻
Phoebe: Ooh.
噢!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Ugly Naked Guy's taking his turkey out of the oven.
丑陋裸男正從烤爐中取出他的火雞。
Rachel: Whocares?
誰在乎啊?
Phoebe: He just sat in gravy. Oh my god. He's not alone.Ugly Naked Guy's having Thanksgiving dinner with Ugly Naked Gal.
他剛剛坐到肉湯里了。噢,我的天。丑陋裸男不是一個人。他正和一個丑陋裸女共進感恩節晚餐。
Joey: I've gotta see this. All right Ugly Naked Guy!
我得看看。丑陋裸男真爽!
Monica: Ooh, Ugly Naked Dancing!
裸舞開場了!
Phoebe: It's nice that he has someone.
有人陪真好。
Chandler: Shall I carve?
可以切了嗎?
Rachel: By all means.
當然可以。
Chandler: Ok, who wants light cheese, and who wants dark cheese?
來,誰想要淺色起司,誰想要深色起司?
Ross: I don't even wanna know about the dark cheese.
我一點也不想知道深色起司是怎么來的。
Monica: Does anybody wanna split this with me?
有人想要和我分這塊嗎?
Joey: Oh, I will.
噢,我要。
Phoebe: Ooh, you guys have to make a wish.
你們必須先許個愿望。
Monica: Make a wish?
許愿?
Phoebe: Come on, you know, Thanksgiving. Ooh, you got the bigger half. What'd you wish for?
來吧,這是感.恩.節!噢!你得到大半了。你許的什么愿?
Joey: The bigger half.
得到大半。
Chandler: I'd like to propose a toast. Little toast here, ding ding.I know this isn't the kind of Thanksgiving that all of you all planned,but for me, this has been really great, you know, I think because it didn't involve divorce or projectile vomiting.Anyway, I was just thinking, I mean, if you'd gone to Vail, and if you guys'd been with your family,if you didn't have syphilis and stuff, we wouldn't be all together, you know? So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm very thankful that all of your Thanksgivings sucked.
我敬各位一杯。來一杯,叮叮。我知道這不是你們本來計劃的感恩節,但是對我來說這樣也挺棒的我想,這是因為它沒和離婚或者嘔吐沾邊。不論如何,我在想,如果你去了韋爾,如果你們和父母在一起,如果你沒有......“梅毒”那些玩意我們就不能一起過,所以我想說的就是:謝天謝地你們的感恩節計劃都砸了。
All: That's so sweet.
真是感人!
Ross: And hey, here's to a lousy Christmas.
來,祝你們有個糟糕的圣誕節。
Rachel: And a crappy New Year.
還有一個失敗的新年。
Chandler: Here, here!
干!干!