Rachel: This is great. It's 5:00.My plane is pulling away from the gate.
真是太棒了。現在已經五點了,我的飛機已經從登記口拖走了。
Phoebe: Maybe you can take a later flight.
也許你可以搭晚班飛機。
Rachel: There is none.
沒有了。
Phoebe: You can go tomorrow.
你可以明天去。
Rachel: Tomorrow is not Thanksgiving!
明天就不是感恩節了!
Phoebe: I'm gonna cheer you up, you have to meet me halfway.
我想讓你開心一點,你卻總是中間打斷我。
Monica: Can you go any faster with that?
你能快一點嗎?
Joey: Hey, I got one keyhole and about a zillion keys. You do the math.
鎖眼只有一個,而鑰匙有上千把. 你算算看
Monica: Why do you guys have so many keys in there anyway?
你怎么會有那么多鑰匙?
Chandler: For an emergency just like this.
以備不時之需,就象現在這樣。
Rachel: All right, listen, smirky. If it wasn't for you and your stupid balloon, I would be on a plane watching a woman do this right now. But I'm not.
你聽著,假笑的家伙。要不是你和你那該死的氣球,現在我就在飛機上對著空中小姐指手畫腳了。
Monica: I swear you said you had the keys.
你說你帶了鑰匙,我發誓
Rachel: No, I didn't. I wouldn't say I had the keys unless I had the keys, and I obviously didn't have the keys.
不,沒有。我如果拿了鑰匙,我會說“拿了”,顯然我沒拿那該死的鑰匙
Phoebe: Ooh, ok, that's it. Enough with the keys. No one say keys.
哦,好吧,夠了,別再提鑰匙了。
Monica: Why would I have the keys?
為什么我應該拿鑰匙?
Rachel: Aside from the fact that you said you had them?
因為你說你拿了!
Monica: But I didn't.
但是我沒拿。
Rachel: Well, you should have.
嗯,你應該拿。
Monica: Why?
為什么?
Rachel: Because!
因為!
Monica: Why?
為什么?
Rachel: Because!
因為!
Monica: Why? Because everything is my responsibility? Isn't it enough that I'm making Thanksgiving dinner for everyone? You know, everyone wants a different kind of potatoes,so I'm making different kinds of potatoes. Does anybody care what kind of potatoes I want? Nooooo, no, no!Just as long as Phoebe gets her peas and onions, and Mario gets his tots, and it's my first Thanksgiving, and it's all burned, and, and I... I...
為什么?因為一切事情都該是我的責任嗎?難道我給大家準備感恩節晚餐還不夠嗎?每個人要的土豆泥都不一樣,我得做各種樣式的土豆泥。有誰關心過我要哪種土豆泥嗎?沒有,沒有……Phoebe要有洋蔥和豌豆的土豆泥“馬里奧”要有塔特酒口味的,這是我第一次搞感恩節大餐現在全焦了,……我……
Chandler: Ok, Monica, only dogs can hear you now, so, look, the door's open. Here we go.
好了,Monica,只有狗現在能聽見你說的,好了門已經開。進去吧。
Joey: All right. Chandler, don't lose this.
好吧,Chandler,別把鑰匙丟了。
Chandler: No.
不。
Monica: Well, the turkey's burnt. Potatoes are ruined, potatoes are ruined, potatoes are ruined.
嗯,火雞燒焦了.土豆完了,土豆完了,土豆完了。
Ross: Here we come, walking down the—this doesn't smell like Mom's.
“我們沿著……”?媽媽的廚房可不是這個味。
Monica: No, it doesn't, does it? But you wanted lumps, Ross? Well, here you go, buddy, you got one.
不象是吧?你不是要土豆塊嗎,Ross?好,拿去,伙計。
Ross: Don't yell at me. You burned dinner!
不要對我吼,是你把晚飯燒著了。
Phoebe: Hey, don't make her squeak again!
嗨,不要讓她再發飆啦!
Rachel: Oh, god, this is great! The plane is gone, so it looks like I'm stuck here with you guys.
噢,天哪,飛機已經飛走了,看來我只能留下來和你們呆在一起了
Joey: Hey, we all had better plans. This was nobody's first choice.
我們本來都有個不錯的計劃的,這不是大伙的最佳選擇.
Monica: Oh, really? So why was I busting my ass to make this delicious Thanksgiving dinner?
噢,真的嗎?那我何苦為什么做這頓豐盛的感恩節大餐?
Joey: You call that delicious?
你管這叫豐盛嗎?
Monica: Stop it, stop it, stop it!
閉嘴,閉嘴,閉嘴!
Chandler: Now this feels like Thanksgiving.
終于有了點感恩節的氣氛了。